What is a Salt Lake City Food Walking Tour
Our Salt Lake City Food Walking Tour takes you into the heart of downtown where you’ll learn about the area, architecture, and history while tasting food at some of the best restaurants the city has to offer. We cover Mormon History, Tech, Community, Diversity, the Old Red Light District, Entrepreneurship and much more. The tour is diverse in its food and restaurants, from our favorite small local gems to more popular and beloved Salt Lake establishments. On our tour, you will try cuisine that ranges from Italian to German to Indian and everything in between! Come Hungry!
The best way to experience downtown Salt Lake City and get an understanding of its beginnings. Learn about different cultures in SLC. All this while tasting some delicious and healthy eateries along the way. Learn why SLC ranks at the top in so many categories in the United States.
PRIVATE TOURS AND CUSTOM EXPERIENCES
Let us help you celebrate! Birthdays, corporate groups, teambuilding, or a special getaway.
Food Tour Gallery
FIVE REASONS TO TAKE SLC FOOD WALKING TOUR
- It’s a great way to experience new food and learn more about Salt Lake City’s downtown area at the same time.
- Entrepreneurship is shaping the “tastebuds” of Salt Lake City. You will taste farm to table freshness from some of the best local and family-owned restaurants SLC has to offer.
- Our Tour Guide, Moe Egan, is knowledgeable and fun. You will learn interesting historic facts about Salt Lake City as he delves into its architecture and enlightens you about one of the most notorious neighborhoods.
- Embracing Salt Lake City’s diversity and inclusion, our tour is a great way to bond with family and friends while meeting new people.
- While eating the delicious variety of foods at the restaurants, our tour allows you to stay active with the casual walking in between destinations.